Starting at 10AM
Are you an inventor, producer, designer, crafter, baker or builder? Show us what you can do and sell your wares. Call ahead to reserve your space under the market tent. Sell the morning away and still have lots of time to enjoy the great activities all along the street.
Our Festival would not be the same without our Children’s Marketplace. We encourage everyone to support our young entrepreneurs. They have worked hard!
Don’t forget to check out the famous Creemore Farmer’s Market as well!
Mini Me Yoga Canada
With Mona Bracegirdle
Try a mini yoga session that includes fun yoga poses, breathing techniques, positive thinking and meditation for kids. Sign up at this booth early and come back to find a spot waiting for you.
Classes are running throughout the day at:
10:30am, 11:00am 11:30am, 12:00, 12:30pm, 2:00pm, 2:30pm, 3:00pm, 3:30pm
- Visit the Simcoe County Elementary Teacher’s Federation. Talk to the experts to learn about getting children ready for school. Children can create their own buttons to take home.
- The zipline adventure station is back by popular demand! Tots can swing back and forth for a mini thrill that will introduce them to this free flying sport.
- Make Your Own Buttons and discover all you need to know about starting school. Presented by the Simcoe County Elementary Teacher’s Federation
- Tunnels of Fun and building adventures await you at Cardboard Castles Children’s Emporium.
- Decorate your own cupcakes, just the way you like them, at Affairs Bakery & Café (1 per child with adult accompaniment)
- Make Your Own Jelly Jar Smoothies at the Creemore 100 Mile Store
- Reinvent yourself at the Theatre Dress-Up and Photo Booth presented by StageCoach Productions and SandCastle Theatre.
- Pedal your own Airplane with the Edenvale Classic Aircraft Foundation.
- Become a super sleuth by enrolling at Spy School. Presented by the Clearview Library.
- Chart and Map your own course with Frieda from Linke’s Art.
- Meet and greets with Chase and Marshall from Paw Patrol by Kidding Around
- Paint and explore a real school bus. Presented by First Student.
- Don’t be scared by the ghost stories that author, Joel Sutherland tells when he visits Curiosity House Books and Gallery today. Come share and shudder!
- It’s hammer time at the Creemore Home Hardware. Show your skill as a junior carpenter.
- The turtles are back! Learn everything you wanted to know from Kids for Turtles
- Try your hand on the remote control track by Hand Racing of Wasaga.
- Create an Ice Cream Cone Plant. Think it grows ice cream? Ask the experts at Fiddlehead Care Farm.
- Pin the Pigtails on Anne and learn about the new and upcoming productions at Clearview Theatre. Treat yourself to some snow cones & popcorn, too.
- Want to be a firefighter? Clearview Fire Department brings us some fun water play. Plus, popcorn & cotton candy, too.
- Try out the Kiddy Commando Course created by the 1944 EME Creemore Army Cadets and friends.
- Create some Mad Science with Hummingbird Montessori
- Create a unique and beautiful floral crown with Flowers by Ms. Design.
- Mad & Noisy – painting – needs tent and 2 tables
- Bounce to your delight in The Old Mill House Pub’s bouncy castle.
- Paint the Town with Niagara Escarpment Outfitters.
- Stencil a vintage sign with Heirloom 142.
- Build some stress busting dragons with Wendy Hunter.
- Paint your own garden tiles with Big Brothers Big Sisters Georgian Triangle.
- Do some hand and foot print making with Samantha Waterhouse of Knowledge First Financial.
- Learn all about Miniature Horses and give them a brush when you visit our guest, Wellspring Equine.
- Do some colouring with “Friends of the Fountain” and learn about the unique sculpture that adorns the village.
- Explore the big green tractor on loan to us from Huron Tractor.
- Catch Sawyer Bullock in the act – magic that is… before he hits the main stage!
- Watch Lofty the Clown twist and craft his balloons into works of play and art.
- Play a jumbo game of Connect4 and colour in a mural with Clearview Township and the Small Halls Festival
- Creemore’s Historic Log Cabin – rubber chickens, egg & spoon races, golden eggs and more. It’s classic games at the cabin! Be sure to check out North America’s Smallest Jail next door.
- Creemore branch of the Clearview Library hosts quiet play and a cooling centre
This never gets old – who doesn’t love to get their face painted! This year, we have brought in even more professional facepainting artists – facetheart.com and cosmosart.ca
Visit the many restaurants and food distributors located in the village or enjoy the following on the street…
- Hot Dogs for Santa fundraiser by the Creemore Santa Claus Parade Committee
- Affairs Bakery has a fantastic Food Show for the day. Their menu includes BBQ Roasted Corn on the Cob, Miller’s Dairy Milkshakes, BBQ Pulled Pork on a Bun and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches made with real cheddar.
- Jelly Jar Smoothies at the 100 Mile Store.
- Life’s A Slice will be serving up some warm pizza slices.
- Oshea’s brings you their GIANT cookies and their famous fries. Try the poutine!
- Bank Café Cinnamon Buns. To die for and some pink lemonade.
- A watering station complements of Mumba for all the kids, parents dogs and any cats that may be wandering around during the festival.
- A festival is never complete without lemonade, cotton candy, snow cones, popcorn and ice cream.
Other amenities include
Festival Information Booth
- Check with us for special draws and giveaways
- First Aid / Lost & Found
- Washrooms and Portapotties
Look for our official Festival photographer, Bryan Davies.
Special thanks to Real Star Entertainment for sound production.
Be sure to check back regularly leading up to the event. More is being added daily!
We’re looking for participants for the 2017 Creemore Children’s Festival. Email us to learn more